Follow Me Here~~

Life Quotes, Life Quotes Images, Life Sayings

About Me

My photo
Selayang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum wbt.. Salam ukhwah.. We just have one life..so,live your life happily just like what u want it to be.. Believe in Allah..Have FAITH! May ALLAH bless us! ^^

Saturday 11 June 2011

Assalamualaikum...

Hi there...first of all..i'm still new here...so..i need you guys to guide me..actually..I've never thought to make a BLOG!
I don't think that I can manage my time well...because of what?? yeah..because of my studies..my social life..(but hey! I am not a very social girl okay!) I mean..my time with my family and friends..and the most important thing is..my time with me,myself...
I think maybe some of you guys have a thought..if I don't want to do a blog,then why I have this one little cute blog rite?
Okay..I'll tell you what...
This blog is actually my first BEL120 assignment...
My lecturer ask me and my classmates to create a blog...
So,that"s why I have this http://hatelovemyra93.blogspot.com right here...
Okay...let's go to my next entry...
There, I will tell you guys a story of mine..
C U THERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment