Follow Me Here~~

Life Quotes, Life Quotes Images, Life Sayings

About Me

My photo
Selayang, Selangor, Malaysia
Assalamualaikum wbt.. Salam ukhwah.. We just have one life..so,live your life happily just like what u want it to be.. Believe in Allah..Have FAITH! May ALLAH bless us! ^^

Sunday 12 June 2011

Second Assignment : Introductory Paragraph...=)

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

            Nowadays,we have many types of entertainment such as films,movies,musics,dramas,theatre and so on. For me,I prefer watching films with my family at home. "Up." Have you ever heard this film? Have you ever watched it? I adore this film very much! This films have several theme and things that made me love it so much. This film is very cute,giving me some sort of motivation and release my tense. So,I would not get bored to watch this film.

2 comments: